PMP Mail Archive: RE: PMP> Justification for prtAlertTime and prtAlertTimeGrou

RE: PMP> Justification for prtAlertTime and prtAlertTimeGrou

Turner, Randy (rturner@sharplabs.com)
Thu, 20 Nov 1997 11:06:42 -0800

I don't have a clear recollection of why we were talking
about the move of this object either, but it seems to me
that I did take some editorial action awhile back and
suggested we move and group objects differently so that
implementers could see things a little clearer....

Randy