PMP Mail Archive: PMP> Please ignore this test message.

PMP> Please ignore this test message.

Jeff Schnitzer (jeff@underscore.com)
Tue, 23 Jun 1998 10:50:52 -0400

Please ignore this test message.

This message is being posted to verify that PWG mailing lists
are public, per Keith Moore's mandate.

Note that the Majordomo "who" command remains disabled.

/Jeff Schnitzer
<majordomo-owner@pwg.org>