PMP Mail Archive: PMP> Re: PWG-ANNOUNCE> Re:New Printer MIB Enums for the Finisher MIB

PMP> Re: PWG-ANNOUNCE> Re:New Printer MIB Enums for the Finisher MIB

Tom Hastings (hastings@cp10.es.xerox.com)
Tue, 30 Jun 1998 13:06:25 PDT

Lets follow our new PWG Process (just posted in /pub/pwg/general).

We've now past the Last Call and need the Formal Approval step.

Currently Formal Approval is a vote by organization. It can be conducted
either at a meeting or on the PMP mailing list (after announcement
on the PWG-ANNOUNCE mailing list).

Since the meeting is coming up we could do the vote during the Printer MIB
status section of the PWG meeting. On the other hand, since the
Printer MIB WG is fairly dormant, we might want to take the vote on the
mailing list. Ron's and/or Lloyd's call, I think.

Tom