PMP Mail Archive: Re: PMP> COnfig Changes

Re: PMP> COnfig Changes

Jay Martin (jkm@underscore.com)
Mon, 03 Aug 1998 17:20:56 -0400

Harry,

I totally agree with your proposal to add the referenced
objects as part of the prtGeneralConfigChanges event mechanism.
Hard to believe we've missed these at this point in the game.

Time for another PMP list group vote.

...jay