PMP Mail Archive: RE: PMP> Changes to Printer MIB

RE: PMP> Changes to Printer MIB

Hastings, Tom N (hastings@cp10.es.xerox.com)
Thu, 29 Oct 1998 16:37:37 -0800

LLoyd,

The .txt file has an extra footer line, that causes mstrip to be unable to
strip headers and footers.
The page numbers don't get stripped.

If you play with the margins and headers and footers, you can still extra
the .txt file from WORD.

I find that for the Job Monitoring MIB, I need to have the following
margins:

Top 0.67
bottom 0
left 0
right 1.3
gutter 0
header .5
footer .83

Of course whether the header and footer have extra line breaks or not can
make a difference too.

Can you also post the .doc file and/or make a .txt file that mstrip will
strip headers and footers?

Thanks,
Tom