PMP Mail Archive: Re: PMP> Syntax change

Re: PMP> Syntax change

Jay Martin (jkm@underscore.com)
Mon, 16 Nov 1998 18:42:37 -0500

This is not good for me, either. Can anyone explain
why this was done? I can get behind this kind of change
if someone can clearly delineate the positive aspects of
using a Bit string as opposed to octetString.

...jay