PMP Mail Archive: Re: PMP> Syntax change

Re: PMP> Syntax change

Michael Kirkham (mikek@iwl.com)
Tue, 17 Nov 1998 10:30:47 -0800 (PST)

Ah

On Tue, 17 Nov 1998, Michael Kirkham wrote:

> Since the syntax definition is incomplete, I think this remains to be
> defined. [Using BITS as a syntax doesn't accomplish anything if you don't
> formally name the bits; but it should be possible to do so such that you
> get an identical encoding on the wire.]

Ah, nevermind: Looking at Matt's message, the syntax definition actually
is complete. I was going only by what is in pmib_110298.txt, which was
not complete.

--==--==- Michael Kirkham Senior Engineer InterWorking Labs, Inc.
==--==--= 4113 Scotts Valley Drive, Suite 200 Scotts Valley, CA 95066
--==--==- mikek@iwl.com +1 831 430 3610 +1 831 430 9144 Fax