PMP Mail Archive: PMP> RE: FIN> Updated Finisher MIB Draft

PMP> RE: FIN> Updated Finisher MIB Draft

Hastings, Tom N (hastings@cp10.es.xerox.com)
Fri, 19 Feb 1999 12:36:52 -0800

Ron,

Fine to make these updates to the Finisher MIB and republish as an I-D.

But I have a question about the progress of the Finisher MIB:

The Finisher MIB had finished Last Call in December and you said on Dec 7
(attached after this message) that you would request the IESG to publish the
I-D as an RFC as soon as the "Printer MIB was ready".

What's going on with the Printer MIB? More than two months have elapsed!

Thanks,
Tom