PMP Mail Archive: PMP> Final call on Printer MIB changes

PMP> Final call on Printer MIB changes

lpyoung@lexmark.com
Tue, 6 Jul 1999 15:27:21 -0400

From: Lloyd Young@LEXMARK on 07/06/99 03:27 PM

To: pmp@pwg.org
cc:
Subject: Final call on Printer MIB changes

Feeding off Jay's last e-mail, here is the process we will follow for the
chIPP and Media Path alert changes:

1. Tom (or Ira) and Harry should submit the exact wording to be considered for
the
chIPP and Media Path alert changes respectively. It is OK to reference a
previous e-mail that contains the exact wording.

2. After the exact wording is submitted, I will publish a cut-off date for
working group members to reply with their review comments and/or approval for
the changes. In other words, you must reply for your vote to be counted as
approving the change. Silence will be counted as a vote against the change.

3. By the cut-off date, I must get enough approval replies that in my opinion
constitute a consensus from the working group for the change to be incorporated.

Lloyd
Lloyd Young
Manager, Alliances and Complementary Project Development
Consumer Printer Division Lexmark International, Inc.
Dept. C88M/Bldg. 005-1 740 New Circle Road NW
email: lpyoung@lexmark.com Lexington, KY 40550-0001
Phone: (606) 232-5150 Fax: (630) 982-4032