PMP Mail Archive: RE: PMP> New Media Path Device alert

RE: PMP> New Media Path Device alert

Wagner,William (bwagner@digprod.com)
Mon, 12 Jul 1999 14:29:21 -0400

Lloyd,

I may have missed something in this interchange. What determines
constituency of the working group? Is it everyone on the distribution list?
Everyone that responds? Everyone that has their name in the internet draft?

On the chance that it is one of the latter two, I would like to enter an
abstention to the request since I have neither a objection to it nor a need
for it.

Bill Wagner

-----Original Message-----
From: lpyoung@lexmark.com [mailto:lpyoung@lexmark.com]
Sent: Wednesday, July 07, 1999 9:19 AM
To: pmp@pwg.org
Subject: PMP> New Media Path Device alert

The final call on Harry's proposed change expires on Tuesday July 20th.
If you are in favor of this change, send your approval to the PMP mailing
list. After the 20th, I will tally the approval votes and if the consensus
of the working group is for the change, it will be incorporated.
Lloyd
-------- Forwarded by Lloyd Young/Lex/Lexmark on 07/07/99 09:09 AM ---------

harryl%us.ibm.com@interlock.lexmark.com on 07/06/99 04:13:08 PM