PMP Mail Archive: Re: PMP> Final call on Printer MIB changes

Re: PMP> Final call on Printer MIB changes

Ron Bergman (rbergma@dpc.com)
Mon, 19 Jul 1999 18:14:19 -0700 (Pacific Daylight Time)

Lloyd,

I agree with Jay that NEGATIVE votes should be the norm. I understand
that this situation with the Printer MIB is not normal, but this should
not change the approval procedure.

Ron Bergman
Hitachi Koki Imaging Solutions