PMP Mail Archive: Re: PMP> Re: Requested change to HR MIB

Re: PMP> Re: Requested change to HR MIB

Ron Bergman (rbergma@dpc.com)
Wed, 25 Aug 1999 17:40:11 -0700 (Pacific Daylight Time)

Steve and Lloyd,

This is very good! The removal of the "advice" text should also remove
all of the confusion we encountered.

Ron Bergman
Hitachi Koki Imaging Solutions