PMP Mail Archive: PMP> Re: Revised I-D draft-ietf-printmib-i

From: Ron Bergman (rbergma@hitachi-hkis.com)
Date: Thu Jul 20 2000 - 13:44:27 EDT

    Ira and Gary,

    You have both put forth a great effort to get this update
    completed! As co-chairman of the PMP group, I sincerely
    appreciate this work!

    Although I have not been able to do a complete review of this
    document, I have noticed one minor problem.

    Figure 1 (page 6) and figure 2 (page 9) in the latest draft
    are corrupted from the originals in RFC 1759. I believe that
    this occurred when the margins were reduced during an early
    set of edits to this document. I suggest that the figures be
    copied directly from RFC 1759, rather than try to edit in the
    differences.

            Ron Bergman
            Hitachi Koki Imaging Solutions