PMP Mail Archive: PMP> Reminder: Last Call - Printer MIB]

PMP> Reminder: Last Call - Printer MIB]

From: Ron Bergman (rbergma@hitachi-hkis.com)
Date: Fri Aug 04 2000 - 11:03:52 EDT

    Additional comments will be accepted until Monday morning (8/7)

        Ron Bergman
        Hitachi Koki Imaging Solutions

    attached mail follows:

    Ira sent out a notice today that the latest Printer MIB is
    now available. The document has also been sent to the
    IETF to be posted as an Internet Draft. Please review
    this document ASAP.

    I am starting a Working Group Last Call which will expire
    on August 4th. Unless there are comments received, a
    request will be sent to the IESG on August 7th, to
    publish this version as an RFC that superceeds RF1759.

    Thanks to Ira and Gary Gocek for their efforts on
    completing this latest draft.