PMP Mail Archive: RE: PMP> RE: Comments on draft-ietf-printe

RE: PMP> RE: Comments on draft-ietf-printermib-mib-info-05.txt

From: Gocek, Gary (GGocek@crt.xerox.com)
Date: Mon Aug 07 2000 - 08:43:05 EDT

    Two guys from Microsoft (Hain & Gahrns) recently wrote an Internet Draft on
    the subject of using MS Word for RFC-type documents. See:
    ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-hain-msword-template-02.txt
    This I-D has all the calculations for margins and such. Thanks to Ira for
    originally pointing this out to me a few weeks ago.

    Gary