PMP Mail Archive: PMP> Finisher MIB I-D has expired (and bee

From: McDonald, Ira (imcdonald@sharplabs.com)
Date: Fri Dec 08 2000 - 17:50:24 EST

    Hi Ron Bergman,

    Browsing the I-D repository (ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts)
    just now, I noticed that the most recent Finisher MIB I-D has
    expired (and been removed by the I-D Editor).

    Are we going to publish a new I-D?

    Have you (Ron) heard anything back from Ned Freed or Patrik
    Faltstrom (the IETF Applications Area Directors) about moving
    the Printer MIB v2 into IETF 'last call'?

    Implementors at both Sharp and Xerox keep asking me about the
    IETF status/progress of Printer MIB v2 and Finisher MIB, but
    there has been no visible progress.

    Cheers,
    - Ira McDonald, consulting architect at Sharp and Xerox
      High North Inc