PMP Mail Archive: PMP> RE: MIME - Registration of all Printe

From: Hastings, Tom N (hastings@cp10.es.xerox.com)
Date: Thu Jan 18 2001 - 13:21:27 EST

    Thanks for the information about decimal 50 (Prescribe) and 39 (LIPS).

    I've added this information to an updated version of the Print-MIME-tab.doc
    file and will collect any additional information that anyone supplies to any
    of these three mailing lists.

    The current description of 39 (LIPS) is: "LBP Image Processing System"

    Any idea what LBP stands for? Is there a better description of LIPS that
    Canon would like to see?

    Also is there a public reference to a specification, such as a manual or
    standard, that could be added? IANA likes to have references to the
    complete spec.

    Thanks,
    Tom