PMP Mail Archive: RE: PMP> IETF Comments on the Printer MIB

RE: PMP> IETF Comments on the Printer MIB

From: McDonald, Ira (imcdonald@sharplabs.com)
Date: Tue Mar 13 2001 - 15:33:36 EST

    Hi Ron,

    I've read all of these comments from David Harrington
    and Bert Wijnen (had to actually make hardcopy, they're
    so long).

    Yes, I am interested in working on the response. And
    I'm in touch with Xerox implementors who may have input.
    I can also reach Gary Gocek (formerly at Xerox, last active
    editor of Printer MIB v2) and have that in progress.

    No, I will not be at the Portland PWG meeting (late April).
    Nancy and I leave for home in northern Michigan around
    Monday (2 April) and we expect to arrive home around
    Monday (16 April).

    Cheers,
    - Ira McDonald, consulting architect at Sharp and Xerox
      High North Inc
      503-231-6551 (work/home in Portland until 2 April 2001)
      906-494-2434 (work in northern Michigan after 16 April 2001)

    PS - I will not receive any email or voice mail during the
    first two weeks of April.