PMP Mail Archive: PMP> Response to Printer MIB Comments

PMP> Response to Printer MIB Comments

From: RonBergman@aol.com
Date: Fri Mar 16 2001 - 21:41:07 EST

    Here is my response to the comments from Bert Wijnen and
    Dave Harrington. Everyone who is still interested in
    updating the Printer MIB should read these and comment.
    I have added issue numbers to the original comments to
    make it easier to discuss via email. My proposed
    it easier to follow. There is some discussion back and
    forth between Bert and Dave, so keep it in mind as you
    read.

    These responses need a through review by others in the
    PWG. If necessary, I will setup a conference call to
    close specific issues. It would be best if all can be
    accomplished via email.

    Happy reading ;-)

        Ron Bergman
        Hitachi Koki Imaging Solutions