PMP Mail Archive: RE: PMP> Printer MIB draft-11 posted at PW

RE: PMP> Printer MIB draft-11 posted at PWG site (10 January 2002 )

From: McDonald, Ira (imcdonald@sharplabs.com)
Date: Mon Mar 18 2002 - 16:14:42 EST

    Hi Ron,

    No, I'm not at the IETF meeting, unfortunately. In the 14 March
    version of IESG Status <http://www.ietf.org/IESG/status.html>,
    Printer MIB v2 and Printer Finishing MIB are not under IESG
    discussion.

    According to today's version of "Submissions to the IESG"
    <http://www.ietf.org/IESG/request.html>, PMv2 and Finisher MIB
    are assigned to 'UND' (not the APP area). Does that mean
    'under discussion'? Don't know - there's no key on that page.

    UND 2001-09-11 Printer Finishing MIB (Proposed )
    draft-ietf-printmib-finishing-12.txt
    UND 2001-09-11 Printer MIB v2 (Proposed )
    draft-ietf-printmib-mib-info-11.txt

    Bert - Can you give us any timeframe update for IESG 'last call'
    on these two MIBs? I believe we've edited them for all of
    David's and Juergen's concerns.

    Cheers,
    - Ira McDonald, co-editor of Printer MIB v2
      High North Inc