PMP Mail Archive: PMP> RE: Status of Printer and Finisher MIB

PMP> RE: Status of Printer and Finisher MIB

From: Wijnen, Bert (Bert) (bwijnen@lucent.com)
Date: Sat Mar 29 2003 - 17:26:19 EST

    Ned, I think that these documents are now ready.

    Probably best to do one 4-week IETF Last Call that has:

       draft-ietf-printmib-mib-info-15.txt (Proposed Standard)

       draft-ietf-printmib-finishing-16.txt (Informational)

       draft-mcdonald-iana-charset-mib-02.txt (Informational)

    The documents are from the PMWG wg, so they are not really
    IETF WG documents. That is why I suggest 4 week Last Call.

    Ned, if you want, I can also do this and shepherd them through IESG.

    Thanks,
    Bert