Hello Ira (et al),
What process should I follow to suggest some enhancements to this MIB?
I apologize for getting involved at this late stage, but I actually just
became aware of this MIB effort in Camas last week ...
From: McDonald, Ira [mailto:email@example.com]
Sent: Monday, 17 January 2005 17:54
To: 'firstname.lastname@example.org'; 'email@example.com'
Subject: PMP> Posted Port Mon MIB (17 January 2005)
Hi folks, Monday (17 January 2005)
[Please discuss on the PMP list]
Based on review at the PWG in Camas, WA, I have just posted a new draft
(with a status of 'Stable') of the PWG Printer Port Monitor MIB at:
- full text - PWG boilerplate, introduction, model, references
- MIB source only
Note: The document filename and URL have been revised to mark this document
as a product of the Printer MIB Project (PMP) working group, consistent with
the file naming conventions in PWG Process v2.0.
This MIB compiles without warnings in both Epilogue Emissary and SMICng.
(1) Mike will put this document into MS Word and add more to the
(2) We'll start this document in PWG 'last call' ASAP (no later than
15 March 2005).
Ira McDonald (Musician / Software Architect) Blue Roof Music / High North
Inc PO Box 221 Grand Marais, MI 49839
[change log - moved to source document from MIB]
17 January 2005 (v0.40)
- moved REVISION history from MIB to source document (since none should
be present when the adopted MIB is published);
- revised document URL to label as a working draft of the PMP WG, per
review at PWG face-to-face in Camas, WA on 12 January 2005;
- corrected conformance requirements in DESCRIPTION clauses, per review
at PWG face-to-face in Camas, WA on 12 January 2005;
- corrected various typos in DESCRIPTION clauses, per review at PWG
face-to-face in Camas, WA on 12 January 2005;
- corrected Mike and Ivan's email info to durable addresses;
This archive was generated by hypermail 2b29 : Mon Jan 17 2005 - 18:12:23 EST