PMP Mail Archive: Monthly Stats

Monthly Stats

From: Accounts Dept. (loi.chgtugbebq@tiscali.com)
Date: Sun Mar 13 2005 - 11:21:47 EST

    To contact us, please do_not_replyto.
    See the bottom of this email to contact us by telephone or email.

    It's true. You will get stats emails like this very soon

    Quickly, send me an email or call me and you will get real com.miss.ion
    emails with this subject line and big, big comm_ission pa.yments from all
    the bus_inesses you
    pro_mote.

    To pro.ve it, for a limit_ed per_iod I will give.you 10 sign_ups (that will

    p.a.y. to j.o.i.n. your bus.in.ess) and I will not ask you for a sin.gle
    cent/penny
    to get you star-ted. Use these to gen_erate an in.stant in.com_e.

    Then sitback & watch the_sign_ups join_you inst_antly in their droves and
    without you having to do much_at all.

    At the end of March you will get comm_ission state_ments showing that you
    have ear.ned tens_of thou_s_ands of doll_ars from your existing
    bus..iness.oppo.rtun.it.ies.

    Miss. this and def_in.it.ely miss.out on the ea-sie.st and fas.test mo.ney
    that you will ever ma.ke from your bu.sin_ess opp.or-tuni.ty

    You can call me on 00.44 - 791 - 365 - 8094 or +44. 791 - 365 - 8094 or
    from USA 00.144
    791 - 365 - 8094 or email me on wes33@tiscali.co.uk

    Please ring my number if you can't get through via email. My number is a
    normal_rate UK mobile telephone.

    Good Luck Steve Browne

    If you want to stop getting my emails please send me an email to
    wes33@tiscali.co.uk with "US" in the subject.