PMP Mail Archive: Almost definite joinups

Almost definite joinups

From: Jane (z9musk2020tcm@hotmail.com)
Date: Thu Jun 02 2005 - 02:57:53 EDT

    21 days ago I bought a le.ads d/base for 199$USD.
    14 days ago I started mark.eting.
    10 days ago I got my first check in the post.
    Up to today's date I've had 35 checks.
    35 join/ups in 10 days.

    I would like to tell you about it.

    It was easy.

    I am not very good at mark/eting. I was given
    help to write my sales_message and advice how
    promote my business without cost.

    You should try this "new" and "unique" way of
    getting sign/ups.

    You have to do some mark.eting work but it's
    easy and it works - fast.

    I tried many mark/eting and le.ad companies.
    Most of them chea.ted me. This one doesn't.

    Wait. Don't click your "reply_to" button.
    Please only send replies to this email address:

    moneypillar@tiscali.co.uk
    If your mail bounces call 0044 (0) 7818054683
    for an alternative email address.

    Put "June 2005" in the subject line and please
    quote your URL and I will get some details sent
    to you showing how to get paid_sign/ups very
    soon.

    If you want to request me to stop mailing you,
    please send me an email to:

    moneypillar@tiscali.co.uk

    and it will cease from 12 hours. Put "stop210"
    in the subject line.