PMP Mail Archive: PMP> Notes about needed Port MIB revisions

PMP> Notes about needed Port MIB revisions

From: McDonald, Ira (imcdonald@sharplabs.com)
Date: Sat Jul 16 2005 - 12:56:38 EDT

    Hi Mike,

    Did you write anything up yesterday? If so, it got lost in my
    spam blockers at Sharp Labs.

    I'll be working on the revisions this weekend. Hope to have a
    brief sketch (the SEQUENCE clauses for the tables) out by this
    evening.

    Blue Roof Music / High North Inc
    PO Box 221 Grand Marais, MI 49839
    phone: +1-906-494-2434