PMP Mail Archive: PMP> Re: Please appoint Designated Expert

From: Harry Lewis (harryl@us.ibm.com)
Date: Fri Jul 22 2005 - 14:09:39 EDT

    I accept the appointment as the Designated Expert for the IANA Printer MIB
    and IANA Finisher MIB.
    Harry Lewis
    IBM Senior Technical Staff Member
    http://www.pwg.org
    IBM Printing Systems
    http://www.ibm.com/printers
    303-924-5337

    "McDonald, Ira" <imcdonald@sharplabs.com>
    07/21/2005 11:14 AM

    "'Wijnen, Bert (Bert)'" <bwijnen@lucent.com>, "McDonald, Ira"
    <imcdonald@sharplabs.com>, "'Bergman, Ron'" <Ron.Bergman@rpsa.ricoh.com>,
    pmp@pwg.org, Harry Lewis/Boulder/IBM@IBMUS
    cc
    "'hardie@qualcomm.com'" <hardie@qualcomm.com>, "'sah@428cobrajet.net'"
    <sah@428cobrajet.net>
    Subject
    Please appoint Designated Expert for Printer MIB

    Hi Ted and Scott,

    We need to send a new enum to IANA for the IANA Printer MIB.

    We request that you appoint Harry Lewis (chair of IEEE/ISTO PWG,
    co-editor of RFC 3805/3806) as the Designated Expert for the IANA
    Printer MIB and IANA Finisher MIB modules.

    Cheers,
    - Ira (co-editor of RFC 3805/3806)

    Blue Roof Music / High North Inc
    PO Box 221 Grand Marais, MI 49839