PMP Mail Archive: Re: PMP> RE: Need clarification on the def

Re: PMP> RE: Need clarification on the definition of RFC 3805 'prtMarkerLi feCount' object

From: wamwagner@comcast.net
Date: Sun Jul 24 2005 - 14:21:56 EDT

    I think this query brings up an interesting question about "author" references. Insofar as interest in an RFC or PWG document may outlive the participation of the individual authors, would it be reasonable to put the working group/mailing list as an author and contact? Or at least to indicate that queries should be addressed to the WG mailing list?

    Bill Wagner