PMP Mail Archive: RE: PMP> Updates for IANA Printer MIB

RE: PMP> Updates for IANA Printer MIB

From: Bergman, Ron (Ron.Bergman@rpsa.ricoh.com)
Date: Tue Jul 26 2005 - 11:25:59 EDT

    I am not sure why we are now trying to make all these changes to the MIB.
    A need was identified to add unknown(2) to PrtChannelTypeTC for the Port
    Monitor MIB. Expanding this request to other TCs is out of scope. If a
    need for these other enums occurs later on they can be added then. In the
    mean time, let's just fix the identified problem.

            Ron