PMP Mail Archive: RE: PMP> Updated PortMON MIB specification

RE: PMP> Updated PortMON MIB specification (that includes the res tructured 20050728 mib)

From: McDonald, Ira (imcdonald@sharplabs.com)
Date: Fri Jul 29 2005 - 12:34:56 EDT

    Hi,

    About Jerry's comment below

    "Please review since with the movement of objects from the Port to
     the Printer table, some of the language might not make sense anymore."

    - as I moved each object, I tried to carefully edit the DESCRIPTION and
      REFERENCE clauses to convert from single port scope to printer scope
    - but please _do_ think about these descriptions (everywhere in the MIB)
    - and please read the new Requirements section carefully

    Because we're pretty close to wrapping this document up and going to
    Formal Vote for Candidate Standard.

    Cheers,
    - Ira (co-editor of Printer Port Monitor MIB)

    Blue Roof Music / High North Inc
    PO Box 221 Grand Marais, MI 49839
    phone: +1-906-494-2434
    email: imcdonald@sharplabs.com