PMP Mail Archive: Find out how to get 20 "paid4sign.ups&qu

Find out how to get 20 "paid4sign.ups" for 80_USD

From: mentorfree@hotmail.com
Date: Mon Aug 01 2005 - 23:55:38 EDT

    Did you get 20 "paid4sign.ups" this week?

    There a many people getting 20+ each week
    right now.

    Would you like to join them?

    Find out how others are getting more than 20
    "paid4sign.ups" today -

    Email_me at: mentor22@isp-q.com Please
    type "lets_do_it" in the subject line.

    I will send you details as fast as I can.

    If I have infringed your privacy please email me
    with >>d<< in the email message and it will be
    automatically done.