PMP Mail Archive: PMP> FW: [rt.icann.org #3683] FW: General

From: McDonald, Ira (imcdonald@sharplabs.com)
Date: Wed Sep 14 2005 - 14:59:14 EDT

    Hi folks,

    Michelle Cotton at IANA has finished adding missing 'unknown(2)' values
    to the last three textual conventions in the IANA Printer MIB (i.e.,
    the 'Type 2' textual conventions for the Printer MIB v2, RFC 3805).
    See link for updated MIB in her note below.

    This does NOT change the default value for 'ppmPortProtocolType'
    in the Port Monitor MIB (which is out-of-band zero 'not specified').

    Cheers,
    - Ira (co-editor of Printer Port Monitor MIB)

    Blue Roof Music / High North Inc
    PO Box 221 Grand Marais, MI 49839
    phone: +1-906-494-2434