Semantic Model Mail Archive: RE: SM> Interface / Document re

RE: SM> Interface / Document revisioning Working Draft

From: HALL,DAVID (HP-Vancouver,ex1) (dhall@hp.com)
Date: Wed Feb 12 2003 - 18:10:07 EST

    One reason that I can think of is that I think of the version as part of the
    namespace, and the "foo" to be the interface name.

    <namespace>/<interfacename>

    Hence

    http://www.pwg.org/ps/2003/02/12/JobControlInterface

    The flip side of the argument is that the namespace is:
    http://www.pwg.org/ps, and the interface is JobControlInterface/2003/02/12

    Giving us:

    <namespace>/<interfacename>/<interfaceversion>

    I'm not sure what the right answer is..

    Dave