RE: SM> Do we need to meet at a new time?

From: Whittle, Craig (cwhittle@sharplabs.com)
Date: Mon Nov 27 2006 - 11:10:50 EST

    I second the motion.

    **CW

      _____

    From: owner-sm@pwg.org [mailto:owner-sm@pwg.org] On Behalf Of Harry Lewis
    Sent: Friday, November 24, 2006 8:28 PM
    To: McDonald, Ira
    Cc: Zehler, Peter; 'Bergman, Ron'; sm@pwg.org
    Subject: RE: SM> Do we need to meet at a new time?

    I like this suggestion.
    Harry Lewis
    IBM STSM
    http://www.pwg.org
    IBM Printing Systems
    http://www.ibm.com/printers
    303-924-5337

    "McDonald, Ira" <imcdonald@sharplabs.com>
    Sent by: owner-sm@pwg.org

    11/23/2006 10:17 AM

    Harry Lewis/Boulder/IBM@IBMUS, "Zehler, Peter" <Peter.Zehler@xeroxlabs.com>,
    "'Bergman, Ron'" <Ron.Bergman@rpsa.ricoh.com>

    cc

    sm@pwg.org

    Subject

    RE: SM> Do we need to meet at a new time?

    Hi,

    Given that both MFP Alerts and IPP PSX specs have now reached
    prototype-ready status, what about sharing the existing Thursday
    (8am PST / 11am EST) PMP/IPP slot with the Semantic Model WG?

    This slot currently works for Ron Bergman (who has trouble with
    later-in-the-day slots).

    This would also have the benefit of moving _all_ active PWG
    WG telecons to a single day (Thursday)

    Blue Roof Music / High North Inc
    PO Box 221 Grand Marais, MI 49839
    phone: +1-906-494-2434