UPD Mail Archive: UPD> Background for the upcoming Austin meeting (3 March 98)

UPD> Background for the upcoming Austin meeting (3 March 98)

Jay Martin (jkm@underscore.com)
Tue, 10 Feb 1998 17:33:17 -0500

--------------687EAB7FDC2369E2CDD9E156

For the record, the attached message serves as the first
background material for the expected UPD meeting to be
held as part of the regularly scheduled PWG meeting series.

Note that as of this writing, the UPD meeting is tentatively
planned for Tuesday *night*, March 3rd.

To be consistent with all other PWG projects, all correspondence
about UPD (and related discussions) should be directed to the
official PWG UPD mailing list (mailto:upd@pwg.org). As usual,
cross-postings to other lists should be avoided whenever possible.

...jay

PS: This message is cross-posted to the IPP list so as to encourage
IPP participants to use the UPD list, as necessary.

-- JK Martin | Email: jkm@underscore.com --
-- Underscore, Inc. | Voice: (603) 889-7000 --
-- 41C Sagamore Park Road | Fax: (603) 889-2699 --
-- Hudson, NH 03051-4915 | Web: http://www.underscore.com --
--------------687EAB7FDC2369E2CDD9E156