UPD Mail Archive: RE: UPD> RE: IPP> Universal Print Driver session in Austin on Tuesday nigh t

RE: UPD> RE: IPP> Universal Print Driver session in Austin on Tuesday nigh t

Bob Taylor (robertt@vcd.hp.com)
Fri, 27 Feb 1998 17:20:22 -0800

I'd probably be interested in a dial-in for this.

thanks,

Bob

Bob Taylor |
Hewlett-Packard Vancouver Printer Division |
mailto:robertt@vcd.hp.com |
phone: 360.212.2625/T212.2625 |
fax: 360.212.4154/T212.4154 |