UPD Mail Archive: UPD> RE: PWG> Call in number for UPD meeting on March 3

UPD> RE: PWG> Call in number for UPD meeting on March 3

Caruso, Angelo (Angelo.Caruso@usa.xerox.com)
Mon, 2 Mar 1998 15:52:49 PST

Keith,

Thanks for setting up the dial-in line. I am now embarrassed to report
that due to an almost-forgotten personal conflict that evening, I will
be unable to dial in. I will try to find other interested individuals to
dial in.

Thanks,
Angelo