UPD Mail Archive: RE: UPD> phone conf or not

RE: UPD> phone conf or not

charles.a.adams@exgate.tek.com
Mon, 29 Mar 1999 14:15:21 -0800

I am also guilty. I have had little time to work on UPDF.
But at the same time I am not going to make the meeting
in New Orleans. Is there a chance of getting something
together for a conference call next week?

Chuck Adams
Tektronix, Inc.