UPD Mail Archive: RE: UPD> UPDF User Interface Requirements Document

RE: UPD> UPDF User Interface Requirements Document

charles.a.adams@exgate.tek.com
Mon, 30 Aug 1999 11:54:32 -0700

The requirements are a super-set of PPD's functionality.
Specifically, PPD's have a very limited UI capability.

In addition, since UPDF is XML-based I believe we will
be able to take advantage of the development of UI tools
being done for XML.

Chuck Adams