UPD Mail Archive: Re: UPD> command sequences

Re: UPD> command sequences

From: don@lexmark.com
Date: Thu Feb 17 2000 - 10:20:49 EST

    It has been my assumption all along that we would have to include these command
    sequences. There's simply no way around it. Is it time to bite the bullet and
    start this process?

    * Don Wright don@lexmark.com *
    * Director, Strategic & Technical Alliances *
    * Lexmark International *
    * 740 New Circle Rd *
    * Lexington, Ky 40550 *
    * 606-232-4808 (phone) 606-232-6740 (fax) *

    nschade%xionics.com@interlock.lexmark.com on 02/15/2000 04:23:42 PM