UPD Mail Archive: UPD> company move

UPD> company move

From: Norbert Schade (norbertschade@oaktech.com)
Date: Tue Aug 22 2000 - 10:48:46 EDT

    Oak Technology, Imaging Group, has moved from Burlington to Woburn.
    Although the old and the new building are only in a distance of about 10
    miles, some things have changed:

    Oak Technology, Inc.
    Imaging Group
    Attn.: Norbert Schade
    10 Presidential Way
    Woburn, MA 01801-1041

    Phones
    Reception: 781-638-7500
    Direct: 781-638-7614

    Fax: 781-638-7555

    email: norbertschade@oaktech.com

    Oak web site: www.oaktech.com

    Attention!!!
    Due to the strike of the telephone company Verizon (previously Bell
    Atlantic) there are serious delays in the installations of the new phone
    system.
    We only provide an emergency system these days. It will be very tough to
    reach me on the phone and the direct call is not yet working at all.
    We expect improvements the next days and hope to break water end of next
    week.
    In case you want to talk to me, please use email.

    Regards
    Norbert Schade