UPD Mail Archive: UPD> UPD drivers

UPD> UPD drivers

From: Norbert Schade (norbertschade@oaktech.com)
Date: Thu Nov 16 2000 - 13:33:54 EST

    At the current state of discussion I'd like to add an item to the agenda for
    San Diego.
    We will have some Q&A session how drivers based on the new UPDF files should
    be built. This could well be a continuous item for the next conferences.
    I want to keep this short (not more than an hour), as it is not the
    fundamental work of the group by definition and charter.
    But I realize that some issues with the description can only be solved when
    thinking about a real implementation. With the progress we made we just have
    to take this more into consideration in future.
    I may outline a chance how a UPD driver under Windows could be designed.

    Regards
    Norbert Schade

    Oak Technology, Inc.
    Imaging Group