UPD Mail Archive: UPD> Snowhite and the Seven Dwarfs - The R

From: Rich Gray (richNOgSPAM@plustechnologies.com)
Date: Mon Feb 26 2001 - 10:45:41 EST

    This e-mail tripped our virus scanner:

    Action Taken:
    An attempt to disinfect the attachment was unsuccessful,
    so the attachment was quarantined from the message and replaced with
    a text file informing the recipient of the action taken. The infected
    attachment
    has been placed in the designated quarantine folder.
    Please exercise extreme caution when handling the quarantined attachment

    UPD> Snowhite and the Seven Dwarfs - The REAL story!

    Attachment Details:-

    Attachment Name: sexy virgin.scr
    File: sexyvirg.scr
    Infected? Yes
    Repaired? No
    Virus Name: W32/Hybris.gen@MM

    --
    Richard B. Gray,  Sr. Software Egr.
    Plus Technologies division of Digital Controls Corp.

    mailto:richNOgSPAM@plustechnologies.com (remove NO SPAM to reply) http://www.plustechnologies.com