UPD Mail Archive: UPD> Tampa agenda

UPD> Tampa agenda

From: Norbert Schade (norbertschade@oaktech.com)
Date: Mon Feb 26 2001 - 11:59:46 EST

    I propose the following agenda:

    1. UPDF schedule and directions in 2001
    What meetings should we have and what will the milestones be, until we can represent level 1 of the format?
    Who will provide sample UPDF descriptions for some real printers and work on some sample implementation on the driver side?
    2. Global paper size list
    That's Ron Bergman's list.
    3. Command sequences in a separate module
    This should especially help easing the creation of font modules, but would generally make it easier to transfer a printer's description from one PDL to another.
    4. Color
    One of the last open sections.
    5. File structure and file names.
    We have to settle down this section more in detail.
    Here it comes to questions how installable options will be handled and what sections of a description are separate modules.

    If you have additional requirements please let me know.

    Regards
    Norbert