UPD Mail Archive: UPD> custom media

UPD> custom media

From: Norbert Schade (norbertschade@oaktech.com)
Date: Thu Mar 22 2001 - 11:42:59 EST

    I like the syntax for custom media sizes, which can work for proprietary (added by some IHV) sizes added to a driver before compilation as well as sizes defined by the end user working with an installed driver.

    Do we want to think of something similar for types and colors?
    I see 'Other' in the types section. But this is just one.
    So if I wanted to add two proprietary ones, I'd have to use the same keyword. Don't like that.
    Even something like 'Other-N', where 'N' is a positive integer leaves everything open. I'm sure there are better ways to do it.
    Same with color?

    Regards
    Norbert Schade