UPD Mail Archive: Re: UPD> Re: IPP> MED - Media Standardi

Re: UPD> Re: IPP> MED - Media Standardized Names Draft D0.4 down-loaded

From: Jim Sommer (sommer@granitesystems.com)
Date: Thu Mar 29 2001 - 15:16:46 EST

    I agree with Michael, I think we should define the keywords that are used
    to identify the smallest and largest user-defined, custom paper sizes.
    These two "paper sizes" can appear in the list of supported sizes and
    indicate that custom sizes are supported and the range of allowable sizes.

    I think it fits in perfectly with what we're trying to do with this document.

    Jim