UPD Mail Archive: UPD> Fwd: RE: IPP> RE: Media Names, cas

From: RonBergman@aol.com
Date: Tue Apr 03 2001 - 20:31:06 EDT

    attached mail follows:

    Tom,

    Here is my proposal:

       "Media Names defined in this specification are presented using
        lower case characters. Other referencing standards may impose
        case sensitive rules if necessary. For interoperability and
        implementation efficiency, this standard strongly recommends
        these names be used in the lower case form defined in this
        document."

        Ron