UPD Mail Archive: Re: UPD> Re: UPDF open standard for locales

Re: UPD> Re: UPDF open standard for locales

From: Jim Sommer (sommer@granitesystems.com)
Date: Wed Apr 11 2001 - 11:55:00 EDT

    I haven't seen any standard that has UK in it so I say use GB.

    AA and SP are IBM internal designation for all Arabic countries and Serbia
    (see email attached below). If you look at
    http://www.niso.org/3166.html#serbia you'll see the Serbia question
    addressed. So, I don't think these need to be added.

    Jim