UPD Mail Archive: UPD> UPDF update on web site

UPD> UPDF update on web site

From: Norbert Schade (norbertschade@oaktech.com)
Date: Tue Apr 24 2001 - 09:39:23 EDT

    I have updated the dtd and XML directories on our UPDF web site.
    It's now on the level of Monday, 23rd, 2001, which is the newest.
    An easy way to access the files is to enter the Printer Working Group site (pwg.org), switch to the UPDF group and use the reference 'Sample UPDF files' in section 'Related Links'. You will enter the XML directory by this.
    Moving back on level to 'Current_Version' and then going up again to DTD brings you to the dtd directory containing the current set of dtd files.
    There wasn't time to update the spec documentation.

    Regards
    Norbert Schade
    Principle Software Engineer
    Host Software Group