UPD Mail Archive: RE: UPD> color brainstorming

RE: UPD> color brainstorming

From: Hubbard, Dale (Dale.Hubbard@AgfaMonotype.com)
Date: Thu Apr 26 2001 - 13:03:08 EDT

    In an ICC work flow the profile should say it all, but all data which
    identifies
    the specific situation in which the profile was made is
    welcome. Indeed stuff like dithering style, gamma, resolution,
    etc. Also I think it would be nice to add a ID (like a checksum) in both
    profile
    and data, so that a check is possible whether the profile matches
    its use. This may also be used as an ID to find the profile.
    Dale Hubbard
    Director of OEM Product Development and Support
    Agfa Monotype Corporation
    200 Ballardvale Street
    Wilmington, MA 01887-1069
    Tel: 978-284-7091