UPD Mail Archive: UPD> Print Media Handling 010501

UPD> Print Media Handling 010501

From: Norbert Schade (norbertschade@mediaone.net)
Date: Tue May 01 2001 - 19:29:51 EDT

    Find attached the latest version of the print media handling and entity dtd files.
    This is almost considered the final structure of print media handling.
    There will be some polishing the next days on details.
    Please check, whether the structure is providing everything you need to describe your print media handling.
    I have started a documentation for print media handling to explain the meaning of all the elements and attributes. I need some more hours to get it to a level, where at least a technician should find the required explanations. I understand that it sometimes is not easy to see the meaning without the documentation. It's simply a matter of time. If you are looking for some specific info, simply contact me directly.
    The section of print media handling will be finished on the current level in a few days. If there will not be tremendous requests, the structure will not change dramatically any more.

    Regards
    Norbert Schade